It’s back-to-school time!
Back-to-school season is upon us! While an accident can happen at any time, new school schedules, teen drivers, and crowded roads can make the daily commute even more dangerous. Drive safe on the roads and practice patience. As we know, our decisions on the road can affect the lives of others. Let’s have a safe and successful school year, on and off the road.
AMM had a successful school supply drive with Hope & Love 4 Kids through the month of July. This is the donation bucket at our Kyle location, though we received supplies at multiple locations. The donations went to Hays County kids.
AMM is also putting together a back-to-school giveaway for a lucky Central Texas teacher. Please share our post to get more teachers in on the giveaway!
Call for shop photos!
We STILL need your employee shop photos! Thank you to Buda for being the only shop to send 10 photos!
We’re asking for 10 photos from each shop. The photos should be:
- Of ProCare, Fogle, and/or AMM employees
- Family-friendly and work-appropriate
- Recent – preferably between Sept 2018 to the present
Please send your photos by AUG 23 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Savory chicken lettuce wraps
- 3 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/2 cup water chestnuts, drained, sliced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- large-leaf lettuce, separated
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
- First, make the sauce: In a small bowl, whisk together hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, Sriracha, and sesame oil.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook until soft. (About 3 minutes.) Stir in garlic and ginger, cook until fragrant.
- Add ground chicken and cook until mostly done. Pour in the sauce until it reduces and the chicken fully cooks. Turn off heat and stir in chestnuts and green onions. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Armando Martinez, Porter, 3 Years
- Zachary Robertson, Service Advisor, One Year
AMM Cedar Park
- Michelle Cathey, Service Advisor, 5 Years
- Brittany Koenig, Service Advisor, One Year
- Jeremy Ruiz, Paint Technician, One Year
AMM Ed Bluestein
- Cecilio Islas Fabian, Body Tech, 2 Years
- Paul Villarreal, Service Advisor, One Year
- J Mireles-Chavarria, Body Tech, One Year
- Blake Kerns, Service Advisor, 4 Years
- Ryan Lindsay, Manager, 3 Years
AMM Manchaca 1
- Rogelio Moncada, Service Advisor, 3 Years
- Carlos Alarcon, Parts Specialist, 14 Years
- Christian Wences, Body Tech, One Year
- Jonathan Villareal, Paint Prepper, One Year
AMM Ralph Ablanedo
- Dominic Olivares, Service Advisor, One Year
AMM San Antonio West
- Rafael Rivera, Paint Prepper, 3 Years
- Ignacio Ceja Jr, Porter, 2 Years
AMM San Marcos
- Aaron Gonzales, Paint Prepper, One Year
- Arthur Longoria, Paint Tech, One Year
- Jacobo Lira, Body Tech, 2 Years
- John Urdialez Jr, Body Helper, One Year
- Rene Perez, Paint Tech, 2 Years
- James Suiter, Service Advisor, 10 Years
- Roberto Sandoval, Body Tech, 3 Years
- Infant Aguirre, Paint Prepper, One Year
- Francisco Corona, Parts Manager, One Year
- Noe Juarez, Body Tech, One Year
ProCare Live Oak
- Julian San Miguel, Parts Manager, 4 Years
- Robert Jeter, Estimate Review, 8 Years
- Marissa Fallis, Marketing, One Year
- Thomas Downey, Call Center Manager, 2 Years