It’s a lovely time to be a Texan.
School is out and road trips are IN.
Thankfully, Texans have a lot of ground to drive on their exploration, and we’ve got a good portion of it covered if they need a repair on the open road. Our business is all about connections. Allowing customers to connect from Point A to Point B is our priority, but our connections to customers strengthen our business as well.
Whether the customer is from around here or three states over, we want to be the repair they can turn to while traveling our great state. Customers turn to reviews to help them decide what body shop to go to, especially if they’re out-of-towners. The more reviews we get, the more confidence our customer will have bringing their car into our shop.
One of the ways we can do that is by encouraging our customers to write honest (albeit, glowing?) reviews on our Yelp, Google, and Facebook pages. When working with a customer, tell them we’d love to hear their feedback online. Not only does this help new customers connect with us, but it allows us to better connect with our customer’s experiences to better help them get back on the road.
AMM had fun shooting a Mother’s Day campaign for the month of May, giving away a 4K TV (thanks to Covert Auto Group!) to one lucky social media follower. Desirae Acosta and her son, Grayson, starred in videos and photos for AMM’s social.
Our Easter Egg drawing winner received lunch from Olive Garden for his State Farm team. Congratulations, Juan Hernandez!
The Dripping Springs Education Foundation also surprised teachers this month, granting them money for their academic projects.
Agents: Win Lunch for your Office!
- 9 galloons water
- 16 ounces packaged seafood boil (such as Zataran's Crawfish)
- 4 cups kosher salt
- 1/2 cup creole seasoning
- 8 bay leaves
- 10 lemons, halved
- 4 garlic heads
- 8 small yellow onions, halved
- 4 pounds small red potatoes, halved
- 15 pounds live crawfish, purged
- 8 ears of corn, husked
- 3 pounds Andouille sausage
- Bring 4.5 gallons of water to a rolling boil in a 14-16 gallon stockpot (this could take 45 minutes to 1 hour).
- Add seafood boil, salt, Creole seasoning, bay leaves, lemons, garlic and onions. Stir until spices are dissolved.
- Add potatoes and return to a boil. Cook for 20 minutes. Add sausage, then simmer 5 minutes.
- Cut the ears of corn into 4 pieces each, and add them to the pot. Simmer for 10 minutes. Add crawfish. Simmer for 5-10 minutes. (If you lose your boil at any point, cover with a lid to return to a simmer.)
- Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper. Remove your crawfish and vegetables from the water using a slotted spoon. Place them on the pan. Serve with Creole mayo or melted butter for dipping.
- Ricardo Martinez, Parts Specialist, One Year
- Rafael Silva, Paint Prepper, One Year
- Kam Barnes, General Manager, 20 Years
- David Bennett, Service Writer, One Year
- Jesus Oviedo, Paint Tech, One Year
- Steven Yandrisovitz, Porter, 28 Years
AMM Dripping Springs
- Stephanie Ceh, Office Manager, 2 Years
- Ulises Bartolo, Paint Prepper, 3 Years
- Fernando Bartolo, Paint Prepper, 14 Years
- John Comeau, Service Writer, One Year
AMM Ed Bluestein
- John Singer, Service Writer, One Year
- David Lugo, Body Tech, 4 years
- Manuel Castillo, Body Helper, One Year
- John Caldwell, Regional Manager, 22 Years
- Kathryn Price, Digital Marketing Manager, 2 Years
- Thomas Chouinard, Construction, 3 Years
- Omar Torrent, Body Helper, One Year
- Adam Pastrano, Painter, 2 Years
- Gambino Santana, Body Tech, One Year
- Rene Cabrera, Body Helper, One Year
- Luis Robles, Paint Tech, 5 Years
- Cristobal Santacruz, Paint Prepper, 2 Years
- Zachary Smith, Paint Tech, 19 Years
- Lizette Suarez, Customer Service Representative, One Year
AMM San Marcos
- Dustin Lindholm, Center Manager, 15 Years
Fogle League City
- Reginald Yauman, Porter, 2 Years
ProCare Live Oak
- Jo Ann Gonzalez, Customer Service Representative, 4 Years
- Ralph De Luna III, Service Writer, One Year
ProCare SE Military
- Joe David Ramirez, Service Writer, 7 Years
- Martin Gomez, Body Tech, 2 Years
- Joseph Coultas, Body Helper, 7 Years
- Fernando Hernandez, Body Tech, 7 Years
- Gabriel Figueroa, Paint Prepper, 2 Years
- Alejandro Garay, Painter, 5 Years