Bring it on, May flowers!
It’s almost summer, ProCare family. That means fun in the sun, spending more time with the kiddos and fun contests.
In April, ProCare partnered with Cavendar Buick in San Antonio to give away a 55″ Smart TV to a lucky social media follower. This month, AMM is partnering with Covert Auto Group to give away a Smart TV for our Mother’s Day contest.
We’ll have more contests in the future for both ProCare and AMM followers – tell your friends!
In April, we participated in a San Antonio FIESTA event: Chanclas y Cervezas. We set up our cornhole game for the kids and gave out snacks, water, and stickers.
AMM also went to an Easter Egg-stravaganza for the city of Buda, giving out treats and bubbles.
- 1 cup water
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4-5 eggs
- olive oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- In a medium saucepan, heat 1 cup water, the butter, sugar, vanilla, and salt over medium-high heat until the edges of the liquid start to bubble.
- Add the flour all at once and stir briskly with a wooden spoon until well mixed and no lumps of flour remain.
- Remove from the heat. Add 4 of the eggs, one at a time, beating well with a wooden spoon after each. The dough should look soft and glossy and keep a "hook" shape when the spoon is pulled from the dough. If not, beat in the last egg.
- Scrape the dough into a pastry bag fitted with a star tip. Pour olive oil into a deep heavy skillet (cast iron is ideal). There should be nearly an inch-deep layer of oil.
- Heat over medium heat until the tip of the handle of a wooden spoon gives off a slow steady stream of tiny bubbles. Carefully pipe the dough into the oil, forming 6-inch crullers. Pipe only as many crullers into the oil as fit comfortably. Overcrowding the pan will result in soggy crullers. Fry, turning once, until golden brown on each side.
- When the crullers are done, set on paper towels to soak up excess oil. Repeat with the remaining dough.
- 4. Put the sugar and the cinnamon in a paper bag. Crimp the top and shake well to mix. Drop a few crullers at a time into the bag and shake until coated. Serve immediately.
- Miguel Monzon, Paint Tech, One-year
- David Hernandez, Porter, 3 Years
- Ahmad Soudehkeshian, Body Tech, 3 Years
- Eric Ralston, Mechanic, One-year
AMM Cedar Park
- Jherlyn Avila-Rodriguez, Porter, One-year
- Jonathan Dilling, Mechanic, One-year
- Juan Garcia, Body Tech, 3 Years
AMM Ed Bluestein
- Les Kubena, Regional Manager, 26 Years
- Chris Ocampo, Body Helper, One-year
AMM Dripping Springs
- Michael Ross Jr, Center Manager, 5 Years
- Macintyre Ceh, Porter, One-year
- Raul Martinez, Paint Tech, 5 Years
- Emanuel Gonzalez, Controller, 13 Years
- Christopher Ochoa, Regional Manager, 10 Years
- Keith Kownslar, Office Manager, 3 Years
- Adrian Padilla, Body Helper, One-year
- Jose Torres, Production Manager, One-year
AMM San Marcos
- Zach Matthews, Service Advisor, 7 Years
- Daniel Bosarge, Painter, 3 Years
Fogle League City
- Alfred Smiley, Detailer, One-year
- Felipe Encarnacion, Paint Tech, One-year
- Kody Franklin, Service Writer, 17 Years
- Miguel Murcia, Porter, 17 Years
- Ramon Sanmartin, Body Tech, 17 Years
- Edgar San Jose, Paint Prepper, One-year
- Emmanuel Flores, Body Tech, 2 Years
ProCare Live Oak
- Jese Valdez, Body Helper, 5 Years
- Jason Esparza, Detailer, One-year
- Marisol Segura, Office Manager, 13 Years
ProCare SW Military
- Ronald Lizcano, Detailer, One-year
- Christian Conos Vasquez, Body Helper, One-year
- Pedro Garza, Body Tech, 2 Years
- Stephanie Sanchez, Customer Service Representative, One-year